Teacher: Good morning, my name is Ms. Pierson. You’ve applied for the Laboratory Assistant’s position, right?
Ben: Yes, Ms. Pierson, I have.
Teacher: Please, take a seat. Could you tell me a little bit about yourself?
Ben: My name is Ben. I’m in 7th grade. I’ve always enjoyed learning science. In fact, physics is my favorite subject in school. My hobbies are building models and playing basketball.
Teacher: Can you tell me why you apply for the position?
Ben: Well, I love science and I want to major in science when I go to college. I felt that this position would give some experience in being lab assistant before I start it in college.
Teacher: Why do you think you would be a great lab assistant?
Ben: Well, I’m an organized and I always pay attention to small details.
Teacher: Great, I think I have asked you everything I wanted to. Thank you for coming to the interview. We will let you know in a week.
Ben: Thank you for your time. I’m looking forward to hearing from you.
- My name is …, you can call me … (English name). or “I go by…(English name).. “我的名字叫….，你可以叫我…（英文名）”
- My closest friends say that I’m … “我的好朋友说我是一个……人”
- Ever since I was a little girl/ boy, I always wanted to be…. “我从小的愿望就是长大成为…..”
- I enjoy + your hobby. “我非常喜欢+（兴趣爱好）”
- I’m into…. “我对….很感兴趣”
- What do you do in your free time “你平常有空的时候会做什么？”
- What are you passionate about “你对什么事情有热情？/什么是你所热衷的？”
- Can you tell me about one time you felt really proud of yourself What did you do that time “哪一个时刻让你感到骄傲？那一次事情中，你做了什么？”
- Can you tell me about a challenge you overcame What did you learn “说说你曾经克服的一个困难，你从中学到了什么？”